Constancy of Care
Our knowledgeable and compassionate team of licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are trained to understand that each resident is a distinctive person with needs that are unique to their situation. Many of the same caregivers are with a resident throughout the day, helping to promote a feeling of security and comfort. They become a familiar, caring face, and truly a member of your family.
Make your journey everything it can be by choosing to take it with your friends at Bayside Care Center, a proud part of Compass Health, Inc.-your community’s leader in skilled nursing.
We Have to Offer…
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- Postoperative care
- Pharmacy service
- Attentive care provided by licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Incontinence care
- Aggressive rehabilitation services program including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Restorative nursing program (Nursing assistants trained by licensed physical/occupational therapists to maintain optimum level of functioning)
- Comprehensive support services including podiatry, ophthalmology, dentistry and psychology.
- Social Services program
- Discharge Planning Services (for example, making arrengements for Durable Medical Equipment in your home at discharge);
- Medicare Hospice Program
- Comfortable furnished private, semi-private,or three-bed rooms
- Three meals served each day in a relaxed and comfortable dining room (tray service is cheerfully delivered as needed to individual rooms)
- Full-time Activities Director with knowledgeable staff of assistants and volunteers from the community
- Planned outings and events to places like Montana De Oro, San Simeon
- Scheduling of medical appointments and local transportation
- Full Service Beauty salon on premises
- Private family room to promote quality sharing time. Available to reserve for birthdays, reunions and other family events
- Beautiful enclosed garden walkways